Welcome to HANDSREL
HANDSREL (Handheld Solutions & Research Labs) is a mobile technology company that develops solutions in many socially relevant areas like Public Health and E-Government. Our professionals have expertise in mobile solutions to deliver end-to-end applications and services on cloud based infrastructure. By bringing together internal and external experts from a diverse range of fields and institutions, we offer a multi-disciplinary approach to problem solving and service delivery for our clients.
Our main product is a complete platform-independent solution for electronic data collection (EDC) which can seamlessly integrate with other applications that need mobile data collection capability. Please see this video to understand how our mobile data collection solutions could be of help:
- We are proud to announce that Handsrel has won the funding for "Grand Challenges for TB Control". Please read here for more details.
- Raghu Mittal, Project lead at Handsrel, has been featured recently in the SiliconIndia Community. Click here to read the published interview.
- We have released Leave Calendar App for Android
- We welcome Ken Banks to our Advisory Board
- Our product mCollect has been used to collect 1.13 million records. Click here for further information
We have recently uploaded demo videos on the features of mForms (Java enabled phone) and mCollect (for Android devices). Please watch the videos down below: